Endo Warrior Body Oil Blend 50mlSSEWB-1-0090-EW $17.50
Do you have endometriosis, or know someone who does?
Endometriosis is a debilitating, incurable inflammatory disease, estimated to affect 120,000 in New Zealand alone.
Endometriosis can affect every level of womanhood – from fertility, relationships, finances, beauty to monthly routines. In the last 25 years, I have personally endured a constant pattern of excruciating pain and chronic fatigue due to endometriosis, eventually having to walk away from each chapter of my life, exhausted.
Through my journey, I’ve continued to grow my understanding, research, educate, experiment with nutrition and alternative therapies to manage my endometriosis. Eventually becoming a certified herbalist, and creating all-natural blends to help treat my symptoms as well as my fellow Endo Warriors.
Aromatherapy and Endometriosis
Essential oils use plant hormones that work in harmony with our hormonal system to recognise where the body needs aid. As endometriosis can wreak havoc on the reproductive system, essential oils that work with the reproductive organs are the most effective. They mimic, aid and assist your own hormonal system to reduce the symptoms you experience.
There is currently no cure for endometriosis. There are treatment options, including steroid, IUD's, HRT medication – but their side effects can be difficult. Think: sweating, acne, flushes, vaginitis, weight gain, itching, hairiness, loss of libido…the list goes on. The benefit with aromatherapy, as a natural medication, is it does not offer these side effects. Any of the plant hormones that your body does not use (as far as aromatherapists are aware) passes through your urine.
Now, let me introduce you to: Endo Warrior Massage Oil Blend!
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is used as a natural pain reliever. It can help ease an upset stomach and has sleep anxiety benefits too.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil not only helps promote better sleep and decreases anxiety levels; it also helps treat cramps, fatigue, and nausea, making it a menstruation must-have.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil is a natural anti-inflammatory. Painful menstrual cramping can be eased by massaging cinnamon oil into your abdomen.
- Cypress Essential Oil is a natural antispasmodic, furthering its use in endometriosis especially in the pelvic region.
How to use:
1. The Endo Warrior Blend accompanied by a hot soak will help to loosen up your pelvic muscles. For best results rub all over your belly, pelvic and lower back areas before getting into a hot bath. Soak for at least 20 minutes in the bath.
2. Rub all over abdomen, lower back and pelvis.
Full List of Ingredients: Sweet almond oil and essential oils of clary sage, rose geranium. cinnamon and cypress.
this has been helping me with my endo pain, the oil feels so nice on my skin and it smells so great as well, it helps my tummy relax